Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Mingle for 3/28/11

Good morning! What a quick weekend. I have coffee in hand, and it's Monday Mingle time. This week's questions are:

1.What's your favorite song right now?
2. How good are you at using coupons at the grocery store?
3. Do you have a smartphone? What are your top 3 apps/games?

No way! I recorded my first vlog, but am getting an error msg when trying to load....I need to scoot to work, so I have to mess with that later...so.. Here are this weeks answers:

1. Fav song that comes to mind (I love music so it was hard to choose!) was "Just Wanna Say" by Israel Houghton. It's great to listen to in the car with kids. Love it! There's a video on You Tube if you want to check it out.

2. Not great at coupons---need to be better! I love a great deal, but I recently started working full time and haven't been able to carve out the time to clip coupons and plan like I need to.

3. Yes, I do have a smartphone. Love Sneezies (music is so calming--ha ha!). With family out of state and a great friend 2 hours away, it's been fun to have a couple of interactive games like Words Free and We Bowl. It's kind of like hanging out virtually :)

See you next week! Go to http://www.eightymphmom.com/ to join!

2 comments:

  1. This was my first monday mingle...took forever to load! How fun, tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to find that song...Definitely like kid friendly {but not KID} songs.
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete