Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Mingle Questions~4.11.11

Good morning! It's Monday Mingle time. The questions this week are:



1. Did you play an April Fools joke on anyone?

No. I'm way on the "empathetic" side of the personality spectrum to ever play an April Fools joke on someone. I did get a kick out of the Facebook friend that said he and his wife were expecting twins. I added my "congratulations" with about 100 other people...that night he fessed up that it was only an April Fools joke. It was pretty funny--he got us all pretty good. That was last year---this year I just refrained from making any comments on April 1st, just in case ;)

2. Do you have a Kobo, Nook, Kindle etc? Do you read more ebooks or traditional books?

I don't own one of those yet. I think I'd enjoy it. I do love reading and of course it's the traditional hold-in-your-hand books when I do. I haven't made time for reading since I started working full-time. I look forward to it though.

3. If your life was a book, what would the title be?

Ha ha...the first title that comes to mind is "Just Keep Swimming" (probably because I have over a decade of one-liners from kids' movies in my head). It's true though. In the almost 17 years that we've been married there have been some crazy and painful situations that have required a tenacity and a "just keep swimming" attitude. Psalm 3:5-6 sums it up very well. With only the Lord's help, we can forge ahead in His strength and not ours.




Click this link if you want to join the Monday Mingle community!

No comments:

Post a Comment